Initial Public Offering (IPO)
This Oxford Initial Public Offering (IPO) training course is designed to develop the essential skills necessary to enable you to understand how to support your company in seeking capital for its growth by selling part of its shares to the public.
This is an intensive and highly practical training program qualifying you to become proficient in the IPO process. It will help you to be an expert in the requested operation in IPO's arrangement, management, pricing and distribution.
This Oxford training course also covers several topics regarding the selection of an investment bank, that called underwriter, to facilitate the process. Underwriter helps determine the appropriate type of securities to be issued, the right pricing, as well as the most favorable timing for the Initial Public Offering (IPO). By the end of this course, you will be ready to plan out your action plan for an initial public offering (IPO).
By the end of this Oxford training course, you will be able to:
- Learn the concept of an initial public offering.
- Be able to develop a plane to execute a successful Initial Public Offering (IPO)
- Understand the advantages & disadvantages of an Initial Public Offering (IPO) for a company and entrepreneur
- Have the essential skills to select the various parties involved
- Do proficient the due diligence process
- Enhance the operation of the book making and pricing decisions
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of the auditors.
- Understand the requirements of the timing, legal, accounting and reporting system to get a company in shape
Participants to this Oxford Initial Public Offering (IPO) training course will receive an overview of the Initial Public Offering (IPO) process from conception to closing the offering. The training methodology includes case studies, group live instruction, presentation and discussion of worked examples, group discussion and interactive participation is encouraged.
This Oxford training course is of direct relevance to Initial Public Offerings (IPOs) and as a result the organizations will benefit greatly from their employee’s participation.
The organization will gain from:
- More effective support for Initial Public Offering (IPO) team
- Greater relevance and reliability of analyzing the regulatory bodies involved in a public offering and supporting the Initial Public Offering (IPO) team in dealing with various regulators
- More strategic thinking and focus on performance
- More effective use of developing successful Initial Public Offering (IPO)
- Preparation of staff for increased responsibility
This Oxford training course will be of personal benefit to delegates by providing you with:
- A better understanding of the context and importance of the Initial Public Offerings (IPOs)
- Greater awareness of industry practices, problems and solutions
- Increased understanding and assurance to complete tasks successfully
- Increased self-confidence and motivation at work
- Greater job satisfaction in providing quality support to management
- Greater ability to supervise, develop and motivate colleagues
Who should attend
This Oxford IPO training course is designed to deliver the knowledge and skills, providing details of the latest policies and procedures to:
- Professionals in all functions
- Entrepreneurs, Investment and Commercial Bankers
- Investment and Analysts
- Lawyers and Accountants
- Brokerages and Advisers
- Treasury Managers
- Credit Managers