Who should attend
The Information & Technology Management programme is dedicated to IT professionals, managers and executives, development managers, enterprise and IT architects.
About the course
The Information & Technology Management programme addresses various activities related to the IT Function including build, run, operate and sourcing management. Application development, service management and sourcing practices are lectured through references to recognised frameworks and methods.
- Enhanced knowledge – Master the use of relevant bodies of knowledge, frameworks (NIST, SANS, ENISA) and certifications (CISM, CISSP, CSX, CRISC).
- Benefit from the best – Benefit from an enriching learning experience shared with an international audience of high-level professionals.
- A significant career boost – Boost your career trajectory with the knowledge acquired and the contacts established throughout the programme.
For your organisation
- Governance skills – Build managerial and hands-on capabilities as well as internal proficiency in digital governance and trust.
- An essential human lever – Build managerial and hands-on capabilities as well as internal proficiency in digital governance and trust.
- Broaden your management abilities – Build managerial and hands-on capabilities as well as internal proficiency in digital governance and trust.
1IT Service and Run Management
The module is set up to confront participants with increased complexity, challenge them with strategic approaches concerning the elements of innovation and governance.
2 Application Build and Management
This module provides a strategic linkage of IT to business, describes the software development lifecycle and methodologies,
3IT Sourcing Management
This module aims to expose the principles of sourcing management.
- Understanding the latest frameworks, standards and techniques (ITSM)
- Explore and experiment IT Governance
- Understanding Governance, Quality, Auditing, Risks and how to manage them
- Define the sourcing strategy of a company
- Understanding the most important legal challenges of a sourcing project.
Hans has a financial-economic background with an emphasis on information management and knowledge management. From his interest in management and policy, Hans has acquired international experience in transition and change management and government authorities. Keywords in his approach are versati...
Currently Head of SWIFT's agile transformation programme. Leading a team responsible for our agile strategy, design, business case, methodology, and implementation of cross-functional agile tribes and squads. Specialties: IT strategy and governance, product management, business analysis, package...
With 20 years of experience in different domains of IT, I have build a strong management experience of large scale teams and programs. After years of different technical roles ( from Project Management, Software Engineering and Production Management ) I'm focusing since 2010 on the different enab...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.