Who should attend
- Anyone responsible for the management or day to day involvement in Service Management, anyone defining or re-defining processes, and Business or Supply Managers responsible for agreements defining delivery or support of services.
- IT professionals who have moved or will be moving into an IT Management position, and who require stronger skills in the Management side of overseeing an organization’s IT function.
About the course
Enhance your IT expertise with the people and management skills employers want. This program is intended for IT Professionals involved in the delivery or support of IT Services.
- This program is self-paced; you can begin your program within 1-2 business days of registration
- Enjoy the support of a Rutgers advisor who will provide real world case studies and experience to add to the value of your learning experience
- The estimated duration of this program is 100 hours. You will work one-on-one with your Rutgers mentor to set a flexible schedule that will allow you to incorporate your learning into your schedule and complete in a time frame that works for you.
ITIL® 2011 Foundation
ITIL® 2011 Edition Intermediate Level: Operational Support & Analysis (OSA)
Developing Leadership Skills
Improving Leadership Skills
Leveraging Leadership Techniques
Effective Business Meetings
Thinking Strategically and Managing Risk
Creating a Positive Atmosphere
Managing Employee Performance
Optimizing Team Performance
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.