Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
- Professionals whose jobs involve decision making using any and all kinds of data
- Data Scientists
- Data Analysts
- Marketing Specialist
- Project Managers
- Public Relations Specialists
- Marketing Managers
- Campaign Managers
- Business Development Managers
About the course
Picture speaks a thousand words, Infographics is there to present the abundant data within and improve cognition by utilizing graphics to enhance the human’s ability to see patterns and trends.
The abundancy of data makes it difficult to stand out in today’s world, and to make your message seen, understood and accepted by the people therefore all the sophisticated data and analytics in the world won't matter, if it can't be consumed by an end user or a decision maker, client or colleague.
Once you gather the data and perform your analysis, you need to be able to present that data in a way that makes sense to your end user and the message should be clear, understandable and supported by adequate analytics.
This Oxford training seminar will present Information graphics or infographics like graphic visual representations of information, data or knowledge intended to present complex information quickly and clearly.
Specifically you will learn to:
- Define what is the Infographic - What makes them a great tool for the presentation?
- Plan the design of Infographic
- Tell a focused story through the graphical representation
- Use data to support your presentation
- Combine presentation tools
- Use the Microsoft office Tools for the presentation, as well as additional software
- Infographics and benefits of their use
- Lear how to recognize the patterns in the data
- Develop an image dominant presentation to present the required message
- Learn the steps of creating the effective Infographic
- Styles and ways of Infographic design
- How to select the story for the Infographic design?
- Review the commonly used Infographics
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.