Influence, Persuasion and Public Speaking
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with McCourt School of Public Policy .Full disclaimer.
Using techniques and tailored simulations normally reserved for national level political leaders, this course is designed for those looking to enhance their ability to influence and persuade audiences. This course will explore how to get audiences to “lend their ears” and to remember what is said, the two key requisites of influential communication by establishing instant credibility as a competent and trustworthy speaker.
By the end of the class, students will be able to:
- Develop innovative tools and approaches of persuasion and influence
- Identify the best methods to capture an audience and hold their attention
- Cultivate the cognitive processes to master verbal fluency
- Know the secrets of charisma and non-verbal persuasive skills
- Employ the most effective techniques in preparing for a speech or negotiation
Who should attend
This course is designed for all people interested in improving their decision making skills. No prior experience is needed.