Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.
About the course
nfluencing others is a major component of leadership and this course will first teach physician leaders how to influence the most important person in the room: themselves. Leaders will develop core values and clarify their vision so they can effectively inspire and lead the people around them.
Fundamentals of Physician Leadership: Influence will assess your current leadership style and potential personal impact, discuss how to develop strategies to maximize team and individual productivity, and explore processes that can be used to lead a team or organization. You’ll leave this course with a better understanding of the types of questions influential leaders ask themselves, how they gain a broad perspective of complex situations, the tactics they use to create change quickly, and more.
- Identify core values which guide leadership styles and decision making
- Discover current leadership level and potential personal impact
- Explore processes for leading a team and organization
- Develop strategies to maximize productivity of teams and individuals
Method Of Participation
To complete this program successfully and claim credit, participants must follow these steps:
- Read the educational objectives provided on the course summary page
- Attend the sessions or watch all the video lectures for this course (if applicable)
- Read any course materials and complete any required activities
- Complete the course evaluation and post-test via your dashboard on the Association website. Successful completion of a given activity’s post-test requires a minimum 75% passing score prior to claiming CME credit, with three attempts allowed
- CME certificates will be available for printing after claiming CME credit
- Estimated time for course completion is equivalent to the CME credit hours
Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.