Influence - Fundamentals of Physician Leadership
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with American Association for Physician Leadership.Full disclaimer.
Learn to identify and develop your core values and vision as you inspire and lead those around you. This course will explore how you can become an effective leader who creates change quickly, gains a broad perspective of complex situations, and asks the right kinds of questions.
- Identify core values which guide leadership styles and decision making
- Discover current leadership level and potential personal impact
- Explore processes for leading a team and organization
- Develop strategies to maximize productivity of teams and individuals
Method Of Participation
To complete this program successfully and claim credit, participants must follow these steps:
- Read the educational objectives provided on the course summary page
- Attend the sessions or watch all the video lectures for this course (if applicable)
- Read any course materials and complete any required activities
- Complete the course evaluation and post-test via your dashboard on the Association website. Successful completion of a given activity’s post-test requires a minimum 75% passing score prior to claiming CME credit, with three attempts allowed
- CME certificates will be available for printing after claiming CME credit
- Estimated time for course completion is equivalent to the CME credit hours