Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with European School of Management and Technology.Full disclaimer.
Leveraging diversity and inclusiveness to create new opportunities
Participants will learn about and develop inclusive leadership practices. Through a mix of lectures, reflection, and experiential learning, participants will gain an increased awareness about topics and potential issues related to diversity and inclusiveness. Participants will leave with an understanding of the biases and obstacles to inclusion and learn what they as leaders can do to create diverse environments.
- How to make the mix work: Unlocking value through inclusive leadership
- The science of inclusiveness: Why should you care about inclusiveness
- Inclusive leadership practices: What works in practice and what does not
- Your experiences with diversity and inclusiveness
- Making inclusiveness work for you
Who should attend
Leaders in mid- to senior-level leadership roles who have managerial responsibilities or are leading large projects. The program is ideal for companies in industries challenged by disruption, talent shortages, and non-inclusive workforces, all of which hinder innovation.