Who should attend
- D&I professionals, leaders and practitioners
- Chief diversity officers
- HR practitioners
- Learning and development professionals
- Managers and executives working on diversity initiatives
About the course
Infuse talent management with an integrated approach to recruiting, onboarding and retention. Broaden organization effectiveness by aligning talent management with business objectives and D&I strategies that increase innovation and reduce bias. Learn what you can do as a diversity professional to influence policies, practices and systems.
While most organizations establish talent management goals to ensure they attract and retain employees who represent diverse groups, many fall short of these goals.
This workshop offers a fresh perspective that reframes talent management by examining processes and practices for recruiting, onboarding, and engaging employees through an inclusive lens. Participants learn strategies for reducing bias and increasing organizational effectiveness by aligning talent management with D&I strategies and business objectives.
Key Course Takeaways
- Examine a systemic approach to talent management
- Discuss emerging trends in recruitment, onboarding, and employee engagement
- Engage with exercises and case studies to challenge current thinking about recruitment, onboarding, and retention
- Develop strategies and success measures for aligning talent management with business goals and D&I objectives
- Interact with D&I practitioners from diverse industries to share challenges, insights, and best practices
Renee is a Talent Management, Organizational Effectiveness & Leadership Development Executive with 20 years of experience in diverse industries enabling personal and organizational transformation. She designs pragmatic, people-oriented solutions that achieve strategic business objectives. Ren...
Diversity and Inclusion Practitioner: five years+ managing enterprise diversity and inclusion programs and creating strategies for success. Manager: ten years+ experience managing and motivating professional staffing to consistently drive initiatives to results; strategic planner; excellent peop...
Read more about Human Capital Management
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.