Who should attend
- Team Leaders
- Middle Managers
- Department Heads
- General Managers
- Project Managers
About the course
With the arrival of new technology, increased competition, and rising expectations from customers, the need for operational performance improvement and increased productivity has never been greater. The drive to deliver faster, cheaper and right-first-time is a challenge facing every organisation in the public and private sectors.
How do you engage and develop people to become more productive? How do you identify and quantify operational process improvements? How do you delight customers through high-quality service? How do you increase revenue and grow profitability? How to you get people on board and willing to change for the better? And how do you execute a plan of action and measure the benefits? If you need the tools and skills to address these questions in a practical way that delivers sustainable performance improvement, then this is the online course for you.
Focusing on practical result, this online training course translates internationally recognized methodologies into sustainable solutions to the challenges organizations face in the twenty-first century.
By the end of this online seminar you will learn to:
- Apply world-class improvement tools and methods
- Identify operational process improvement opportunities
- Turn opportunities in tangible, measurable improvement
- Quantify and communicate business benefits
- Engage stakeholders to take ownership for improvement
- Embed beneficial change within your organization
This online training course will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training course is conducted online using ClickMeeting and has three sessions starting from 0900 and end 1400.
- Discover improvement opportunities by ‘Going to the Gemba’
- Apply the principles of effective Observation and Questioning
- Build consensus for change
- Reduce Cycle Times and Increase Throughput
- Quantifying Performance Improvement Opportunities
- Enhance operations by applying Lean 5S
- Eliminate the 8 causes of waste
- Present performance data in compelling ways
- Re-engineer work processes to deliver significant improvements in time, cost and quality
- Use Zoning and Flow to improve operational efficiency
- Apply Pareto Analysis to focus improvement effort where it will deliver the greatest benefit
- Create and implement improvement plans
Oxford e-Certificate will be provided for delegates who attend and complete the online training course
Read more about Digital Transformation
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.