This course has no confirmed dates in the future. Subscribe to be notified when it is offered.
About the course
Making your business smarter with behavioural economics and artificial intelligence.
Over three days, executives will learn to identify and address business issues using insights and tools from behavioural science and data science.
Learn about the programme with Bart de Langhe
The rise of behavioural economics and artificial intelligence is transforming industry after industry, allowing companies to better measure, predict, and influence the behaviours of their customers and employees. Over three days, executives will learn to identify and address business issues using insights and tools from behavioural science and data science.
- Identify “knowledge illusions” and “thinking traps” in your organization.
- Create actionable insights using the latest advances in market intelligence.
- Improve your executive decision-making skills.
- Apply principles of behavioural economics to influence people within and outside your organization.
- Incorporate behavioural economics in your organization.
- Build synergies between advances in behavioral economics and artificial intelligence.
Trust the experts
Marco Bertini is Associate Professor of Marketing Management at ESADE in Sant Cugat del Vallès (Barcelona), Spain. He is considered a leading expert in the area of pricing strategy. Marco holds a Doctor of Business Administration from Harvard Business School, a Master of Business Administration ...
Bart de Langhe
Bart De Langhe is Associate Professor of Marketing at ESADE (Barcelona, Spain). He obtained a Ph.D. in Marketing from the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University (The Netherlands) and Bachelor and Master Degrees in Psychology from the Catholic University of Leuven (Belgium). Before joi...
Improving Business Decisions with Behavioural Economics