Improve Your Performance as a MANAGER-COACH
ENHANCING YOUR MANAGERIAL SKILLS AND CHANNELING THE ENERGY OF YOUR TEAMS
In an uncertain economic climate, the roles of managers are becoming increasingly complex. You need to simultaneously be aware of the personal and group dynamics within your team in terms of motivation, task-distribution and empowerment. It is not an easy task to harmonize these different objectives.
This is why we aim to provide you with the keys to developing dynamic and efficient management techniques which include knowing how to-behave and creating a strategy which is adapted to your company.
The program will enable you to:
- Increase the long-term efficiency of your management
- Involve yourself as much as possible to better understand different situations
- Know how to listen, lead and decide at the right moment
- Open your mind to new management techniques
THE ROLE OF A MANAGER
Exploration of the collective and institutional aspects of the role of manager-coaches, and management challenges.
Coaching your teams: the interpersonal and personal dimensions of your role as manager-coach.
Who should attend
- Functional and Operational Directors
- High-potential executives getting ready to take on new managerial responsibilities