Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with The Chartered Institute of Marketing.Full disclaimer.
You have your strategy – now implement it.
This workshop provides a clear, logical process for translating an organisation’s high-level strategy into practical activity. It highlights the key steps and potential pitfalls along the way and provides a rounded view of the issues and challenges which will impact on achieving your desired results. This course assumes an appreciation of the strategy development processes.
- Translating high–level strategy into practical goals and objectives
- Identifying where your organisation’s culture needs to change in order to remove barriers to success
- Identifying and making plans to fill gaps in your organisation’s capability
- Developing techniques to win and retain stakeholder support
- Designing and establishing a balanced performance management system to ensure things get done right and the right things get done
- Ensuring that the key learning points from strategy implementation are used to develop organisational capability
Who should attend
This course is for managers who are responsible for implementing their organisation’s strategy at a strategic and/or operational level; or for managers who are leading teams, business units or business development programmes. The workshop will also help those who are involved in their organisation’s strategy implementation from key business functions, such as marketing, sales, finance and operations.