Implementing Social Media Campaigns
This course is for people who have used social channels, but want to develop an integrated plan, through a mix of seminar and practical exercises. It covers insight generation through to implementation, integration, measurement and how to best use the social channels. This course is not designed as a follow on to Social Media Marketing or Social Media Masterclass.
- Understand how social media is changing marketing from push to pull
- Learn how to integrate social media channels and develop a creative theme using customer insight
- Build on your existing knowledge of working with the social channels
- Develop a social media plan
- Measure success
- Discuss best practice use of the key social channels
- Understand key developments in social media and how the channels are evolving
- Use the social media planning and implementation model to ensure your organisation is set up for social media
- Learn how to deal with a social media incident
- Put the learning into practice using a real life case study
Who should attend
The course is for those who are writing a social media strategy and managing its implementation. It is best suited to individuals who have some experience of social media marketing, so are familiar with key channels like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn and blogging.