Who should attend
- (Level 2) Supervisors, Executive, & Emerging Managers
- (Level 3) New Managers
- (Level 4) Managers
- (Level 5) Senior Managers & Directors
- (Level 6) C-Suite
About the course
Why study Implementing Digital Marketing Campaigns
It’s official! Digital advertising spend in Australia is now bigger than TV, print and radio combined, according to IAB Australia. Facebook and Google continue to dominate the landscape with the ACCC estimating that 71 cents of every dollar spent on digital advertising in Australia goes to Google or Facebook. A practical understanding of core digital marketing tools including Google and Facebook advertising has now become essential for anyone looking to promote a product or brand, or advance their marketing career.
Due to growing demand, we are proud to offer the ultimate course for those looking to become an expert in digital marketing. Designed to complement our popular Digital Marketing Strategy course, this course offers a deep dive into clever digital marketing tactics. We’ll have you up and running fast. In just 6 weeks, you’ll be using Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Google Analytics, email, and website optimisation.
Designed by RMIT Online in partnership with leading global digital marketing agency Isobar, the course includes up-to-the-minute thinking in digital marketing best practices and case studies.
What you'll learn
By the end of course, you will have gained the practical digital marketing knowledge and skills to:
- Implement effective digital marketing campaigns that achieve business objectives
- Write effective campaign briefs and digital media plans
- Craft compelling digital creative that cuts through your audience and channels
- Buy digital media cost effectively
- Create and run Google Ads and Facebook ads campaigns
- Connect with an audience through an effective social media approach
- Construct compelling email campaigns
- Make data-driven decisions based on insights from campaign performance
- Understand innovative digital marketing trends and industry news in Australia
How it works
Get ready to get hands on.
As part of the course, you will learn the skills and best practices to implement, track and optimise multi-channel digital marketing campaigns. Roll your sleeves up, you will build smart digital campaigns using the latest digital marketing tools. You’ll walk away with a portfolio piece you can use to showcase your skills to current or potential employers. The course runs 100% online so you can fit it in and around your work and life schedule, with a mix of tutorials, interactive webinars and 1:1 mentor support from some of the best in the business.
Read more about Business Analytics
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.