Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with AirBusiness Academy.Full disclaimer.
About the course
Understand APQP methodology and how to implement it in the workplace through an interactive gaming experience
What are the learning objectives?
By completing this training the participant will:
- Understand APQP Model and Process
- Be able to deploy APQP methodology
- Carry out assessments on the elements of APQP
- Be able to deliver awareness training to Deliverable Owners
This training is a serious game, called STAR RACE, played in 3 rounds.
In the first round, you will learn and understand how to:
- Perform a risk analysis and a work package/product building block selection
- Choose your multifunctional team
In the second round, you will learn and understand how to:
- Select Key Business deliverables (KBD)
- Build a Quality Plan Timing (QPT) that is robust and key to your success
In the third round, you will learn and understand how to:
- Assess your KBDs
- Monitor and manage risks.
The serious game closure is collaborative and emphasises progress sharing and the identification of decision criteria to trigger escalation early on. During the conclusion, time is spent on lessons learnt and the environment needed to foster and implement APQP methodology.
Who should attend
Employees with an active role in the application and/or setting-up of APQP methodology.
- Supply Chain Quality
- Product Building Block Leader
- Project Managers
- Program Quality Mangers
- Quality Responsible
- APQP Leader
- Key Business Deliverable Asessor
- Quality Assurance: QLS, QCM….