Implementing a Successful CRM Strategy
This two-day course will help you to develop an eCRM programme for your business. At the end of the course, you’ll have a draft plan to take back to the office. Learn how to use digital channels to cost effectively acquire and retain profitable customers. Learn how to understand more about your customers’ behaviours and needs in a digital environment and how to use this information to develop customer insights and tailored propositions for each segment.
- Plan, build and execute an effective eCRM programme
- Learn how to measure and test campaigns
- Understand how to select digital media channels and plan your campaign
- Learn how to collect and analyse data so that you can segment and target the right audience groups
- Learn how to develop customer insights and engaging propositions for each segment
- Understand how each of the core digital channels (search, social media, mobile, display adverts, email) are developing and how to use them more effectively
- Understand how to integrate on and off line channels to provide a consistent customer experience
- Learn how to decide which customers will receive which communications at what time
- Use a case study scenario to practice the skills and apply the learning to a real life situation
Who should attend
If you want to find ways to use digital marketing in a more targeted and effective way, this course is for you. You’ll already understand the basics of marketing, but you’re looking for ideas on how to build better customer relationships and exploit the potential of digital marketing.