This course has no confirmed dates in the future. Subscribe to be notified when it is offered.
About the course
Developing strategy is the start - implementing is everything!
Formulating the strategy is the easy part. Deploying the strategy to the frontline is the tough part and requires outstanding persistence, passion and leadership to execute well.
The building of an action plan, the development of metrics, and a review system are the cornerstones of the implementation plan. The old “motivate the troops” grandstanding must be substituted with a coherent integrated and aligned plan. It must also secure the engagement of your people.
Implementing a plan to achieve extraordinary results requires two key things. A systems approach, and a disciplined methodology which keeps a team focussed on actions necessary to achieve their business objectives and goals.
This course will focus on the following key areas:
- System for implementation
- Efficiency of implementation
- Effectiveness of implementation
- Speed of implementaion
- The implementation team
- Building a measurement system
The strategy itself is not often the root cause of failure. Strategies most often fail because they are not executed well.
So often we are faced with shrinking budgets, reduced or suboptimal resource allocations, functional leaders retaining power and outright resistance to change. It all results in compromising the implementation.
This course has been designed to enhance the prospects of success. We will focus on the systems processes and methodologies which produce a methodical and systematic plan. It should be a plan which people will want to be involved in.
Our key focus areas will be:
- Structure for success
- Engaging the right people
- Formal processes
- Customer value proposition
- Telling the implementation story
- Secure a 13 step implementation plan and experience using the tools
- Acquire 11 key pro-forma worksheets to take away with you
- Work in your assigned teams to apply the learnings to a specific organisation
Your organisation will:
- Have the ability to develop an action plan using the methodology presented
- Enhance the prospect of success from your implemention plan
- Build an engaged implementation team who are inspired to seek further engagement
Who should attend
- Strategic Planning course attendees
- Senior Executives assigned responsibility for implementation
- Any individual assigned responsibility for strategy implementation
- Anyone interested in expanding their circle of influence
Trust the experts
Bryan Travers is the owner operator of Quality Dynamics Limited, a consultancy practice specialising in Senior Executive Leadership Coaching and Strategy Formulation. He has 30 years of experience in Senior Executive roles in various businesses. He also has a 20 year heritage in Executive Educati...