Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
All individuals who are dealing with document and record creation and management:
- All Leaders and Professionals
- Management Professionals
- Document Managers
- Information Managers
- Record Managers
- Team Leaders
- Technical Staff
About the course
This highly-interactive seminar will help demonstrate how to use the software and platform developed by Microsoft and recognizable by all users to achieve the efficient and adoptable Document Management System.
It will help delegates understand the options available on the SharePoint platform as well as the Office 365 which is built on Microsoft Business Productivity Online Suite (BPOS), originally aimed at corporate and enterprise users.
The Oxford seminar will present the use of Office 365 software for document and record creation and integration of Office 365 with SharePoint for document and record management.
Specifically you will learn to:
- Understand Enterprise Content Management (ECM) strategy in modern world
- Use Documents and Records Management as a business enabler for the enterprise
- Increase automation of information management in the company
- Implement efficient collaboration between Office 365 and SharePoint management of records
- Enable and use of eDiscovery in SharePoint
- Find the documents and records though SharePoint search and brows tools
- Configure SharePoint Information Protection Tools
- Gain a thorough understanding of Office 365 and Sharepoint
- Understand and Practice the Sites, Workflows and Permissions in SharePoint
- Examine the Use of eDiscovery
- Learn how to Eliminate the Personal Data and Comply with GDPR, with the SharePoint Auditing Tool
- Use the Modern Solutions like Built-In Sharepoint capabilities to Improve Collaborative Processes
- Identify and Resolve common Document, Records and Information Management problems
- Initiate Techniques to overcome Legacy Software Issues
- Introduce Artificial Intelligence Tools in Document Management Practices
- Learn about Free Add-ins for SharePoint that help Automate Tasks
- Develop a clear Metadata creation processes in SharePoint and Office 365
- Learn the Steps of Capturing Content in SharePoint
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.