About the course
This intensive Management Coaching and Mentoring programme is aimed at managers and business professionals who want to develop their expertise and credibility in the fields of coaching and mentoring, to establish coaching on an organisational level, or are aspiring to become a professional coach.
The purpose of the programme is to give individuals a sound basis in coaching and mentoring practice allowing them to become competent workplace coaches. The programme is highly interactive and delegates will be required to participate in a range of large and small group exercises, group debates and discussions, coaching practice, feedback sessions and individual reflection.
Benefits for individuals include:
- Powerful, inspirational communication skills
- Increased openness to opportunities for personal learning and development
- Ability to create targeted performance improvements for self, individuals, teams and businesses
- Develop the ability to support others through change, and become resilient when challenged
- Develop self-awareness and leadership capability
Benefits for the organisation include:
- Demonstrates commitment to individuals and their development
- Higher organisational performance and productivity
- Facilitates the adoption of a new culture or management change
- Supports cost reduction and business growth
About Chapel House
“Supporting Learning, Development and Change”
Chapel House are a UK based, accredited, professional training and consultancy organisation with programmes, projects and packages available across the globe.
We currently offer accreditation from the Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM), and in 2015 accreditation from the Chartered Management Institute (CMI) and the Institute of Supply Chain Management (IoSCM).
Our expertise is in delivering commercial training programmes, leadership development, business coach training, and bespoke executive development courses. We aim to impart cutting edge research and thought leadership through teaching, providing our delegates not only with insight and theory, but also the confidence and know how to apply learning to their organisation immediately. This ensures a fantastic return on investment for all the businesses and institutions we work with.
We work in close alliance with the University of York, and deliver the University’s executive training programmes to businesses and organisations around the world. In partnership, we deliver the world class York Executive Leadership Programme, accredited at Level 7 on the qualification framework, although we specialise in developing leaders at every level of the organisation
- Know how to review and build the context, strategy, culture and processes for coaching and mentoring at a senior and
- strategic level
- Understand and analyse different coaching and mentoring models and their impact
- Learn how to evaluate the effectiveness of coaching and mentoring in an organisation
- Critically review your own communication skills, emotional intelligence, interpersonal skills and values, to assess your
- competence as a coach or mentor
- Plan, deliver and review coaching and mentoring contact with clients at a senior and strategic level
- Impact for your employer
- Implement coaching in complex working environments or at a senior and strategic level in your organisation
- Ensure the your organisation’s coaches and mentors are properly equipped with the skills, knowledge and
- ethical understanding they need
- Benchmark your organisation’s approach against the latest best practise
- Measurable impact from coaching and mentoring sessions carried out as part of this qualification
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.