Who should attend
- Department managers
- Managers with responsibility for managing a Balanced Scorecard
- People with responsibilities for developing and managing KPIs
- Financial officers and controllers
- Strategic Planning Managers
- Performance improvement specialists
About the course
How do you turn strategy into practical operational reality? How do you translate your organization’s vision into improved customer service and enhanced financial results? This is where the Balanced Scorecard comes in. It helps leaders put strategy at the heart of everything their organization does and enables them to engage all of their people in transforming performance.
This online training course enable managers to develop the practical skills they need to build an interconnected framework of strategic objectives, spanning people, process, customer and financial perspectives. Clear measures and targets then allow leaders to steer their organization towards its long-term goals. They also learn how to mobilize employees to streamline processes and delight customers, resulting in a positive impact on the bottom line. Participants leave the seminar equipped to apply the essential principles of the Balanced Scorecard to benefit their entire organization or their own team.
By the end of this on-line training course, you will be able to:
- Operationalize strategy to improve organization performance
- Engage and empower all employees to deliver the strategy
- Optimize internal operational processes
- Put customer service at the heart of operations
- Enable leaders to measure and monitor progress towards strategic objectives using the latest web-based technology
- Integrate the Balanced Scorecard to become the nerve-center of the organization
This online training course will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training course is conducted online using ClickMeeting and has three sessions starting from 0900 and end 1400.
- Build a Balanced Scorecard from scratch
- Align people and resources to focus on achieving the strategy
- Translate strategy into tangible results to be measured and monitored
- Overcome obstacles to implementing a Balanced Scorecard in practice
- Learn from practical examples of how the Balanced Scorecard has been used to benefit a range of organizations in a variety of industries
- Use the Balanced Scorecard as a strategic communication tool
- Build Strategy Maps
- Identify Strategic Initiatives to focus resources where they will have the greatest impact
- Manage the implementation of the Balanced Scorecard across your organization
- Create an online dashboard to monitor progress towards your strategic goals
Oxford e-Certificate will be provided for delegates who attend and complete the online training course ILM Endorsed Certificate for the registered delegates who successfully complete and pass the ILM assessment
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.