IFRS Annual Update 2019
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with KPMG Executive Education.Full disclaimer.
Stay up to date with recent IFRS standards and current developments in regards to IASB activities —all in one day.
This comprehensive annual course is essential for executives and professionals who oversee the preparation of financial information prepared on the basis of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS). Attendees gain an essential update on current IFRS developments, including recently issued standards, amendments to existing standards and proposed new standards.
The course also provides helpful facts, insights and advice about the top-of-mind IFRS implementation challenges companies face in 2017 and beyond.
The program covers hot topics, issues and trends regarding International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS). Regularly updated throughout the year as new developments occur, sample subject matter includes:
- Overview of IASB Work Plan and Activities
- Newly issued IFRS standards and interpretations
- Amendments to existing IFRS standards
Who should attend
- Prerequisite: Knowledge of/experience with IFRS
- Preparation: None
- Level of Knowledge: Update
- Field of Study: Accounting
- Delivery Method: Group Live, Instructor-Led Course