Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Rutgers Business School.Full disclaimer.
About the course
Business leaders who want their company to become–and stay–competitive in this constantly changing era must continually find new and better ways to deliver their products and services to customers. It’s imperative not only to innovate, but to do it quickly, moving from idea to actualization with discipline and vision.
Our Mini-MBA: IDEA (Idea Development to Execution Acceleration) is a unique opportunity for experienced executives and company leaders to master methodologies and best practices that facilitate rapid delivery of new ideas. Participants will learn efficient uses of practices such as Lean Management, Design Thinking and Agile Execution.
- Unique course focused on improving the pace of idea execution in organizations. Learn the concepts of innovative lean and rapid idea delivery.
- Structured curriculum with instructors fluent in the theory and methodology, who also bring industry experience and understand real-world challenges and opportunities.
- Learn in a rigorous university environment and earn a program certificate as well as academic credits that can be applied toward future education goals.
- Acquire the ability to implement or improve rapid product and service development and deployment cycles; from initial vision to successful execution.
- Drive thought leadership and cultural changes necessary to fully implement the methods and best practices you learn in this course.
- Communicate clearly the investment and measures of success necessary to reach goals. Demonstrate the ROI of increased efficiency in the process from idea to innovation.
This program leads participants through five stages: discover, diagnose, design, develop and deliver.
Topics covered include:
- Discover: Understand and articulate the business challenge, and learn how to align resources such as marketing, human resources and operational departments to develop a sustainable solution
- Develop: Learn to move ideas into prototypes. Develop a value-based focus to prioritize customer needs by using storyboarding, to comprehensively capture ideas while retaining focus.
- Design: Study how to apply zero-based design to solutions that deliver optimal customer experiences. You will employ journey maps to reframe experiences, and apply convergent and divergent thinking to expand the range of solutions.
Who should attend
Our Mini-MBA: IDEA (Idea Development to Execution Acceleration) is an excellent program for experienced business leaders, who seek to accelerate the time from concept to execution in their new products and services.
It is also a great opportunity for those with roles in critical areas such as IT, Marketing and Operations looking for ways to design world-class customer experiences critical achieve competitive advantage.
Trust the experts
Chander Sharma is the founder and co-president of BizXL a boutique management consulting firm that works with business professionals and companies to improve business performance and enterprise risk management. Chander has been an operations and strategic leadership executive with 21 years of in...
Dr. Gurpreet Singh, Ph.D., ASQ-MBB, CPSM, CPSD, C.P.M. is an international award-winning thought leader, consultant, entrepreneur, author, coach and educator. Dr. Singh is a visiting Professor at Rutgers Business School, Rutgers University, NJ and teaches various MBA, MS and Executive MBA course...
Author of the acclaimed book on internet marketing, Do It Wrong Quickly, on the heels of the best-selling Search Engine Marketing, Inc., Mike Moran led many initiatives on IBM's website for eight years, including IBM's original search marketing strategy. Mike also serves as a senior strategist wi...
Bob brings a wealth of diverse, general operations and business background as an executive at large corporations such as Carlson Wagonlit Travel, Thomson Reuters, Ceridian and Deluxe Corporation. He has managed global customer service and technical support organizations as well as software implem...
Jim Kalbach is a noted author, speaker, and instructor in user experience design, information architecture, and strategy. He is currently the Head of Customer Success at MURAL, a leading online digital whiteboard. Jim has worked as a design leader with large companies, such as eBay, Audi, SONY, E...
Professor Mukesh Patel is a serial entrepreneur with experience in private equity, angel investments, business law, and education. He teaches in both the Rutgers Business School Executive Education and Executive MBA programs. Executive MBA Experience As an Adjunct Professor at Rutgers Business...