Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
About the course
This 5 day course is a combination of the following two courses:
- Hyperledger Fabric v1.4: Architecting, Designing and Deploying a Network
- (3 days)
- Hyperledger Training: Developing on Hyperledger Fabric (2 Days)
There is no course like this available on the market; it will start from the beginning of standing up a Hyperledger Fabric v1.4 Network. This course will accommodate architects with very little-to-no experience on Fabric, and give them the knowledge necessary for perform the role of a Fabric Architect, Administrator and Developer.
To best benefit from this course:
- Knowledge of basic Linux system administration commands, and navigation
- Knowledge of Command line basics
- Strong knowledge of containerization and Docker
- Familiarity with NoSQL databases and general understanding of CouchDB
- Strong understanding of Blockchain basics
Ways to Learn
We provide instructor-led in two modalities:
- Instructors Onsite at your location (team training)
- Via WebEx led by an Instructor with live labs (team training)
- Classroom training
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.