Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Blockchain Training Alliance.Full disclaimer.
About the course
This On Demand training class on Hyperledger Fabric training course is designed for developers and administrators who want to take a comprehensive deep dive on Hyperledger Fabric and Hyperledger Composer. This Hyperledger training course has several comprehensive labs, giving you real world experience.
During the duration of the class you will learn the need for blockchain applications, where blockchain is used, and about Hyperledger Fabric, the open source framework for developing blockchain applications and solutions with a modular architecture. It will introduce you to the Hyperledger Composer tool that helps you create Hyperledger Fabric applications through several hands-on labs.
This course has been meticulously put together and will walk you through both overview topics and deep dive topics, such as steps to integrate/develop an application with Hyperledger Fabric. There are use cases, proof of concepts, as well as interactive lab work about the concepts.
This class is designed for those who prefer to develop the skills they need on their time and at their own pace. You will be provided 60 days of access to the class and all supporting course material.
This training will give you the the ability to start, stop and rewind the chapters. This class will not support questions or have a live instructor-interaction; if you would like live training please view our Instructor-led Hyperledger Class.
This course also prepares you for the Certified Blockchain Developer Hyperledger exam. The exam voucher is included can be included with class; exams are delivered globally at Pearson VUE.
With class you will receive:
- 20 Hours of Content
- 60 Days of unlimited access to course content
- Ability to stop, pause rewind and move through all chapters
- Sample quiz questions in Course Content
- Exam Prep Digital Course Material: View from anywhere and any device
- The Official CBDH Exam Prep Guide
What You’ll Learn:
- Understand why Blockchain is needed and where
- Explore the major components of Blockchain
- Learn about Hyperledger Fabric and the structure of the Hyperledger Architecture
- Lean the features of the Fabric model including chaincode, SDKs, Ledger, Security and Membership Services
- Perform comprehensive labs on writing chaincode
- Explore the architecture of Hyperledger Fabric
- Understand and perform in depth labs on Bootstrapping the Network
- Gain a detailed understanding of the benefits, components and architecture of Hyperledger Composer
- Learn Hyperledger Explorer and Hyperledger Composer Playground
- Perform comprehensive labs to integrate/develop an application with Hyperledger Fabric running a smart contract
- Build applications on Hyperledger Fabric
CHAPTER 1: INTRODUCTION TO BLOCKCHAIN
Introduction to Blockchain
What is Blockchain
Types of network
- Public network
- Permissioned network
- Private network
Need for Blockchain Components of Blockchain
Where can Blockchain be used
Example on Blockchain
CHAPTER 2: HOW BLOCKCHAIN WORKS
How Blockchain Works
Structure of Blockchain
Lifecycle of Blockchain
- Proof of Work
- Proof of Stake
- Practical Byzantine
- Fault Tolerance
Actors of Blockchain
- Blockchain developer
- Blockchain operator
- Blockchain regulator
- Blockchain user
- Membership service provider
- Building A Small Blockchain Application
CHAPTER 3: INTRODUCTION TO HYPERLEDGER FABRIC
Introduction to Hyperledger
- What is Hyperledger
- Why Hyperledger
- Where can Hyperledger be used
Features of Hyperledger
Fabric Installation of prerequisite
CHAPTER 4: GETTING STARTED WITH FABRIC MODEL
The Fabric Model
Features of Fabric Model
- Privacy through channels
- Security and Membership services
Components of Fabric Model
- Certificate Authority
Building your network
CHAPTER 5: CHAINCODE
- Chaincode API
- How to write a Chaincode
CHAPTER 6: ARCHITECTURE OF HYPERLEDGER FABRIC
Architecture of Hyperledger Fabric
- Ordering Nodes
- Certificate Authority
CHAPTER 7: BOOTSTRAPPPING
Bootstrapping the Network
- Task 1 - Generate the crypto material for the various participants.
- Task 2 - Generate the genesis block for the Orderer node and start ordering service (solo node).
- Task 3 - Generated the configuration transaction block to create a new channel.
- Task 4 - Sign the configuration block and create the new channel.
- Task 5 - Make peers of all the organizations join the channel that we created in Task 4
CHAPTER 8: INTRODUCTION TO HYPERLEDGER EXPLORER
- Introduction To Hyperledger Explorer
- Block Details Peer List
- Chaincode List
- Transaction Details
- Installation of Hyperledger Explorer
- Starting the Explorer App
CHAPTER 9: INTRODUCTION TO HYPERLEDGER COMPOSER
- Components of Hyperledger Composer
- Benefits of Hyperledger Composer
- Key Concepts
- Hyperledger Composer Solution
CHAPTER 10: HYPERLEDGER COMPOSER PLAYGROUND
- Hyperledger Composer Playground
- Playground Overview Lab Work
Trust the experts
Kris Bennett is excited about Web 3.0 and he wants you to be as well! Over the past twenty years we’ve watched as the internet has democratized content distribution and social interaction. Now we’re poised to watch the same transformation in the worlds of commerce and consumer-to-consumer busines...