Who should attend
The course is designed for executives that have interest in leveraging blockchain technology to develop innovative solutions for real-world industry applications.
Level 2 - Supervisor, Executive, & Emerging Managers
Level 3 - New Managers
Level 4 - Managers
Level 5 - Senior Managers & Directors
About the course
The purpose of this course is to help individuals lead their organizations through their digital transformation journeys. They will learn to identify critical areas for the adoption of enterprise-grade blockchain solutions through the implementation of smart contracts using industry-leading open source blockchain technologies.
As such, this course covers the following objectives:
- Understand how blockchain solutions are transforming the industry landscape.
- Develop a deeper understanding of blockchain technical topics such as consensus, cryptography, privacy, and security.
- Acquire hands-on expertise using popular blockchain open source technologies, including Hyperledger Fabric.
- Design and develop for permissioned blockchains.
- Explore a variety of blockchain case studies including food provenance, container tracking, payments, and identity.
- Experience industry best practices such as Design Thinking.
- Engage in role-playing through real-world scenarios and propose blockchain solutions.
The course will be conducted over 15 lessons. Each lesson will be 3 hours long and will be conducted online via live tele-conferencing platforms such as zoom due to the current Covid 19 situation. Each lesson will generally consist of lectures, tutorials, as well as hands-on activities and quizzes. (Details to be found in Lesson Plan)
The course will consist of 1 90 mins final exam and 1 capstone group project of which the students have to use the technologies and framework taught throughout the course to develop their project. (Details in Assessment Plan) The objective of the assessment is to test students on their ability to apply knowledge taught in the course to real world applications. Students have to pass both the final exam and the capstone group project individually in order to successfully attain the Blockchain Practitioner Badge.
Upon the successful completion of the assessment requirements, students will be given an IBM Blockchain Practitioner Badge.
He has strong roots in engineering, cybersecurity, and research, with more than 10years of experience in leading top R&D teams on a global scale. Eugene is passionate about driving innovation and building highly sophisticated products and technologies in multi stakeholder environments. Prior ...
Read more about Digital Transformation
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.