Who should attend
- Experienced HR Professionals desiring an exam review course for the SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP exams
- Those who are looking for a more concentrated way to learn the material they will need for the SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP exams
- Practicing HR professionals with interest in refreshing their skills in this industry
About the course
Are you ready to make an impact that will not only benefit your organization, but help ensure continued career success? Prepare for your SHRM certification exam with Duke’s Human Resource (HR) Management Program.
Offered in a daytime format, the Duke HR Management Intensive Track Program is ideal for students who cannot commit to a weeknight program or those who would prefer to receive their information in a more concentrated manner. This intensive (four day) program combines classroom instruction with the online 2020 SHRM Learning System®. It is presented in an accelerated format, allowing the student to retain more knowledge and stay on track for exam preparation.
Why Choose the Duke HR Management Intensive preparation program?
- Program is offered prior to start of exam window allowing students to easily transition from the program to the exam, making information retention more easily accomplished
- Program offered in a daytime format for those who cannot commit to a regular weeknight class
- Only university in the area recognized by the national SHRM organization to offer SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP exam preparation program
- Access to online practice exercises/tests for 18 months from program start date
- Certificate of completion from Duke University – a renowned educational institution
Curriculum & Course Details
Prepare for your SHRM certification exam in a condensed (four day) time frame. Led by SHRM certified HR instructors, our intensive SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP training program, combined with the SHRM Learning System, presents a comprehensive and detailed review of the current SHRM Body of Competency & Knowledge (SHRM BoCK). Wherever your career takes you, your SHRM certification will define you as an HR expert and leader, and our course can help you get there.
The Duke HR Management course is designed primarily for individuals seeking credentials that focus on identifying and testing the knowledge and practical real-life experiences HR professionals around the world need to excel in their careers today.
The SHRM Learning System® for SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP preparation, used in the Duke program, also features an Online Learning Center, which offers a wealth of supplemental study materials.
In a role as HR Business Partner, Sandy has successfully consulted on numerous projects with a variety of companies. Recent projects have included HR audits, benefit analysis, performance management, HR policy and employee handbook development, training design and facilitation, talent acquisition...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.