Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with The Florida International University College of Business.Full disclaimer.
About the course
Ideal for those with less than three years of experience in human resources, this program provides an overview of areas vital to human resource management, including strategic HR management, employee benefits, and legal factors such as Equal Employment Opportunity. The course also addresses staffing needs, assessments, and solutions including recruiting, training and motivating employees, as well as how to resolve performance issues. Successful completion of this program results in an FIU certificate.
Format: Live class lectures, discussions, interpersonal interaction, and group presentations supplemented with weekly self-study and online quizzes
Elevate your HR expertise through in-depth training and insightful strategies from successful HR leaders.
Here’s the key topics you’ll cover during your program:
- Equal Employment Opportunity
- HR Management in Organizations
- Strategic HR Management and Planning
- Workers, Jobs, and Job Analysis
- Human Resource Planning and Retention
- Recruiting and Labor Markets
- Selecting Human Resources
- Training Human Resources
- Talent Management
- Performance Management and Appraisal
- Total Rewards and Compensation
- Incentive Plans and Executive Compensation
- Managing Employee Benefits
- Risk Management and Worker Protection
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities
- Union/Management Relations
Trust the experts
Robert is Principal and Founder of RX Global Consulting providing global business development, HR consulting, and Executive Coaching. He focuses on developing and growing businesses, establishing relationships with global clients and business leaders in multinational companies, universities, and...
Kevin Brown is currently CHRO at King Engineering, as well as a faculty member in the Department of Management at Florida International University in Miami, Florida. Prior to joining King Engineering in May 2018, Kevin spent 15 years as Vice President of Human Resources for the US Division of SN...