Human Resource Management Certificate
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with The Florida International University College of Business.Full disclaimer.
Human Resources is one of the most essential yet unique asset to an organization. The Human Resources Management Certificate Program is an introductory level program which teaches our participants the many vital areas of Human Resource Management such as:
- Strategic Human Resource Management,
- Equal Employment Opportunity and other legal factors,
- Employee Benefits, and many more.
This course is focused on industry topics that are dynamic and challenging. The Human Resource Management Certificate Program will also address staffing needs, assessments, and solutions including recruiting, training, and motivating employees, as well as how to resolve performance issues. Class lectures, discussions, interpersonal interaction, and group presentations will strengthen participants' knowledge and enable efficient skills to find solutions for real-life challenges within the workplace. Aside from gaining a solid foundation in the latest HR practices and current and critical legal issues, participants will be trained on ways to accommodate global HR issues, the latest on information systems and policies, and protection strategies for your organization, from potentially serious mistakes, by sensitizing managers and other employees to the consequences of discriminatory and other inappropriate actions.
This course is an introductory course, there are no prerequisites for this course.
Elevate your HR expertise through in-depth training and insightful strategies from successful HR leaders.
Here’s the key topics you’ll cover during your program:
- Equal Employment Opportunity
- HR Management in Organizations
- Strategic HR Management and Planning
- Workers, Jobs, and Job Analysis
- Human Resource Planning and Retention
- Recruiting and Labor Markets
- Selecting Human Resources
- Training Human Resources
- Talent Management
- Performance Management and Appraisal
- Total Rewards and Compensation
- Incentive Plans and Executive Compensation
- Managing Employee Benefits
- Risk Management and Worker Protection
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities
- Union/Management Relations