Who should attend
- Level 1 - Admin & Support
- Level 2 - Supervisor, Executive & Emerging Managers
- Level 3 - New Managers
About the course
Want to connect more with your co-workers and achieve more at work? Appreciate the importance of workplace harmony and learn how to develop effective human relations, influence people and sharpen your EQ skills at this workshop.
Benefits to You
Learning Outcomes :
- understand why good human relations, influencing and EQ skills are important for effective teamwork, personal growth and career advancement
- better understand the causes of conflict and conflict management strategies
- gain insights into who you are and what you can do to enhance your EQ and human relations skills
- develop skills in getting results through HR / EQ skills and creating positive working relationships with your subordinates, colleagues and bosses.
- Human Relations
- Coaching, Influencing and Enhancing Positive Working Relationships
- Human Relations and Handling Criticisms
- Human Relations through Motivating Others for Better Results
- Managing Team Conflicts
- Your Human Relations Approach - Practical EQ Tools for Impact
Tan Teck Huat has been an instructor in presentation skills and public speaking course since 1976. To date, more than 15,000 participants have attended his 2,000 seminars in Singapore and overseas. He has been a regular voice trainer for teachers (Ministry of Education) from 1996 to 2004. He is...
Read more about Human Capital Management
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.