Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
Senior executives and their teams exploring and understanding the value of Human-Centered Design Thinking.
About the course
Would you like to gain unique insights about your customers’ greatest needs while at the same time driving a higher level of creative thought in your organization?
Design Thinking is a methodology that gives non-designers a new way to see and address customer needs while generating higher levels of customer empathy, employee inclusion, and organizational collaboration; a challenging change to the conventional business mindset. This course is "hands-on," applying the proprietary Design Thinking to address real world challenges.
- Develop a deep, rich understanding of what your customers need
- Understand the sources of new insights that lead to breakthrough ideas
- Establish a natural rhythm and flow of creative problem solving and new ideas
- Implement or refine an innovation process that increases rewards and reduces risk
- Help new ideas to “cross the chasm” of organizational barriers and constraints
David Sutherland lectures on entrepreneurship and business innovation at the Terry College of Business, and is faculty advisor to the MBA Entrepreneurship and Business Innovation Club. He also lectures at Universidad de los Andes in Bogota, Colombia, CEDIM Design Institute in Monterrey, Mexico, a...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.