HUMAN-CENTERED Design Thinking Essentials
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Terry College of Business.Full disclaimer.
Would you like to gain unique insights about your customers’ greatest needs while at the same time driving a higher level of creative thought in your organization?
Human-Centered Design Thinking Essentials (HCDT) is a methodology that gives non-designers a new way to see and address customer needs while generating higher levels of customer empathy, employee inclusion, and organizational collaboration; a challenging change to the conventional business mindset. This course is "hands-on," applying the proprietary HCDT to address real world challenges.
- Develop a deep, rich understanding of what your customers need
- Understand the sources of new insights that lead to breakthrough ideas
- Establish a natural rhythm and flow of creative problem solving and new ideas
- Implement or refine an innovation process that increases rewards and reduces risk
- Help new ideas to “cross the chasm” of organizational barriers and constraints
Who should attend
Senior executives and their teams exploring and understanding the value of Human-Centered Design Thinking.