Who should attend
HR directors, lead HR-business partners and senior professionals heading the HR function.
About the course
The focus of this programme is to help HR professionals drive the development of “great” workplaces.
It will guide you through HR best practices and identifying and building a strategic workforce that delivers strategic success, consistently. The programme also explores developing the metrics by which to hold managers and HR accountable for managing this workforce.
- Unleash the transformative power of human capital
- Nurture a workforce that aligns with business priorities
- Identify capability gaps across the organisation and develop a strategic roadmap for skill development
- Become a strategic partner for business growth
- Ensure alignment around the organisation’s vision and values
- Keep your workforce engaged to achieve business objectives
- Leverage technology for workforce planning and management
- Step up to the next level of leadership with the niche skills essential today
- Evolve into an effective change agent
- Discover how to continually reinvent yourself with ongoing learning
Richard W. (Dick) Beatty Professor of Human Resource Management at Rutgers University. He received his B.A. from Hanover College, his M.B.A. from Emory University, and his Ph.D. in Human Resources and Organizational Behavior from Washington University. Professor Beatty teaches in the areas of app...
Read more about Human Capital Management
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.