HR Strategy and Effectiveness
The contribution of Human Resource Management (HRM) to business success and current and future challenges for HR professionals are addressed in this three-day HR Strategy and Effectiveness Programme from RSM Executive Education. You will explore internal and external challenges; managing current challenges while making strategies for the future; working alongside finance and marketing departments; and exploring how HR departments can act as a partner in business.
We begin by examining how your organisation’s business strategy can be coupled to its HRM processes to deliver sustained success, using performance management and individual development. You will see examples of best HRM practices for attracting and retaining talent, and strategies for maintaining diversity and inclusion. Learn how to assess connections between HR operations and couple them to business processes. Your assignments will provide valuable personal and professional insights as you share information with other HR professionals and line managers.
During the programme, you will:
- gain a deeper understanding of HR activities, including staff motivation during organisational restructuring, the importance of total workforce management, and how HR departments can be seen as a partner for the business
- learn to identify where your organisation’s HRM processes can be improved
- establish better connections between core HRM functions and build stronger capabilities in each process
- learn to better connect processes within HR and the overall business
- share knowledge with other HR professionals and line managers from diverse companies and backgrounds.
Who should attend
You will benefit from the three-day HR Strategy and Effectiveness programme if you are a:
- HR professional who wants to increase their strategic contribution to HR
- Human Resource manager who wants to improve the effectiveness of HR processes
- Line manager who wants better links between HR and the business’s activities.