Comprehensive course analysis
- What do past participants have to say about the course?
- How many participants were promoted within three years after graduation?
- How did this course affect participants' professional trajectories?
- How many participants got their salary increased within two years after completing the program?
- What do past participants have to say about the course?
Who should attend
All but the most junior levels of the HR, Workforce Planning and OD functions. Senior Management responsible for the change, productivity or organisational efficiency.
Anyone who wants to see what the future holds for organisations and the impact of Artificial Intelligence:
- Senior Training Managers
- Senior HR Staff
- Workforce Planning Managers
- Recruiters and Staff Developers
- Organisational Design Managers
- Board Directors
About the course
CHANGE, massive change is coming, this advanced program explains how radical change will impact on the world of work and the structure of organisations.
Breakthroughs in Artificial Intelligence in late 2019 will change the world of work forever; find out what's changing and how it will affect everyone connected with the Human Resource.
This OXFORD online training seminar on HR Master Class on the Future Changes in Human Resources will share with you the latest research from Stanford, Harvard and Cambridge Universities and how that will impact on employment and businesses processes. Also the impact of COVID19 will change the world of work forever. If you want to be ahead of the wave of change, this informative and interactive program is for you.
Generation Z also referred to as iGen will account for 24% of the working population by 2020 – find out how to maximise on this challenging group and what organisations will need to do to utilise their value and expectations.
During this OXFORD online training programme you will:
- Master key strategies for change
- Be able to maximise on existing processes Upgrade Appraisal systems
- Design automated seamless pay and rewards systems Calculate the optimum size for your current organisation
At the end of this OXFORD online training programme, delegates will be able to:
- Gather information and create a strategic framework for change needs (Organisational design)
- Maximise and take steps to automate or significantly improve recruitment and selection processes and demonstrate the value to others
- Examine, test and master how to design a seamless bonus and reward system and explain it to others
- Maximise your existing HR and produce strategies to capture the value of Generation Z (iGen)
- Learn how to; and be able to implement automated training needs analysis and training evaluation
- Examine, review and be able to upgrade processes within the organisation and demonstrate and explain their value, including succession planning
This online training course will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training course is conducted Online via an Advanced Virtual Learning Platform in the comfort of any location of your choice.
Organizations supporting this OXFORD online training programme will:
- Understand the impact of rapidly changing technology and be able to plan according
- Devise strategies to be ahead of the current wave of change – and take advantage of it
- Maximise existing processes, pre and post
- Be able to see the exact number of employees needed to run the organisation post 2020
- Use information to re design the organisation in terms of a more appropriate structure
- Upgrade many HR and people processes to maximise on their value
- Be aware of the massive changes in the world of work post COIVID19
- The massive paradigm shift that’s happening will require a new set of management skills – find out what they are – be prepared
- Be able to do rightsizing immediately after this program
- Master the techniques to understand how to create process value from your existing processes
- Upgrade existing process to add value e.g. recruitment and performance appraisal
- Be able to understand and develop further seamless pay and bonus schemes for the future
- Understand the new deep learning Artificial Intelligence
Advances in Strategic planning
- Strategic Modeling for Artificial Intelligence and Process Redesign
- The Strategic Model for Human Resources – How to use it?
- Strategic Exercise – change and what’s needed in the next two years
- Making the Business Case for Change
- How to convert Strategy into Action?
How Artificial Intelligence and the impact of COVED 19 will Impact on Employment - forever
- Before and After Artificial Intelligence Systems
- The Need to Establish the Right – Size of your Organisation Pre-Artificial Intelligence
- How to do rightsizing?
- The Impact of Change on Organisational Design (O.D.)
- Understand and Mastering Process Design
- The Need to Address Universal Basic Income
- Use of Digital Footprints
Significant Changes to Existing HR Key Functions Part 1
- Significant Improvement in Recruitment and Selection
- Psycho-graphics and How it Works using Digital Footprints
- What is available now to measure Intelligence – the end of testing?
- Massive Advances in Personality Profiling
- Automated Background Profiling on Recruits
Using Re-engineered Processes for Appraisal: Transparent Pay & Rewards
- Understanding Performance Management
- Using Technology to Gather Performance Data
- The New Role of Performance Appraisal
- How to automate the entire rewards process?
- The Paradigm Shift from Paying People for What They Know to Pay People for What They Do
- Automation of Allocating Bonus
Automation of Traditional HR Processes
- How to Fully Automate Training Needs Analysis
- Evaluation of Training – linking to an automated process
- Making Support Services Value Centres
- Succession Planning – A new approach
- In Future HR will be a Significant Business Contributor – New Skills Needed - COVID 19 impact on HR
On successful completion of this training course, OXFORD e-Certificate with eligible Continuing Professional Education credits (CPE) from National Registry of CPE Sponsor and Re-Certification credits from HR Certification Institute (HRCI), will be awarded to the delegates.
Read more about Human Capital Management
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.