HR Manager Program
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with UNSW Business School.Full disclaimer.
Develop commercial leadership and internal consulting skills to take your career to the next level.
This course will provide you with the skills to help your organisation navigate and transform its processes, business models and culture. You will gain the capability and tools to be more strategic, offer valuable data driven insights and better contribute to the business strategy and its execution.
What you’ll learn
Working with a cohort of future-focused HR managers, you will develop:
- A toolkit to future-proof your team
- A greater understanding of the commercial drivers of your organisation
- The tools to bring rigour to the consulting process through application of frameworks and techniques
- Strategic innovation techniques
- Data interpretation and analytical skills to guide the business and demonstrate HR’s impact
- Influencing, engaging and persuasion techniques
How you’ll learn
Across the two days you will work on solving a HR problem from a real organisation, practicing new skills such as strategic decision making, data analytics, innovation and influencing.