HR Management for Your Team
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Alberta School of Business.Full disclaimer.
This course will provide you with the skills and understanding to effectively recruit, engage, develop, and lead your team. We focus on key areas such as recruitment and selection, employee engagement, and performance management. We will work on practical actions and activities that you can use to make a difference with your team every day. We will also look at some of the broader issues and trends related to human resource management.
- Organizational culture – What it is, your role in creating it, and how it impacts your team
- Recruitment and Retention – Hiring and keeping the best for optimal team performance
- Employee Engagement – Creating an engaging workplace and getting the best from your team
- Performance management – Dealing with team member performance challenges
- Learning and Development – Effective ways to get, retain, and apply new knowledge
- Succession Planning and Talent management – Identifying and developing your best and brightest for the future