Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with CIPD.Full disclaimer.
3 Day Short course
This highly informative, practical 3 day short course in the fundamentals of HR, will introduce new or less experienced HR administrators to the role and activities of the HR function and how it contributes to delivering organisation success. Participants will learn how successful and effective HR professionals recruit, train and develop employees and why to reward them fairly, using both financial and non-financial systems. They will focus on what keeps employees engaged at work and how HR supports employees to learn new skills so they’re motivated and productive.
Benefits of attending
Participants will be provided with a wealth of additional resources including CIPD factsheets, podcast links, checklists, tools and templates to further your professional development.
Over the three days, you will:
- Learn how to recruit, train and develop employees
- Gain practical knowledge on why and how to reward employees fairly, using both financial and non-financial systems
- Focus on what keeps employees engaged at work so they're motivated and productive
- Develop the confidence and knowledge you need to become a more effective HR professional and support organisational performance
Key learning objectives
Over three days, you will learn how to:
- Understand the key role and expectations of an HR practitioner
- Gain the knowledge, skills and behaviours required to be effective now and in the future
- Appreciate the changing world of work in which HR and L&D is operating and its role in an organisation's success
- Deliver customer-focused HR service delivery and handle complaints
- Maintain a positive approach in the organisation’s relationship with its employees
- Evaluate the factors that affect an organisation's approach to talent management
- Demonstrate the benefits of implementing engagement practices and tools
- Increase your personal effectiveness in handling a range of HR issues