About the course
Discover the key competencies needed for HRBPs today, and develop your skills in developing business savviness, analytics and influencing.
This three day behavioural-focused Masterclass will help you identify the changing face of HR business partnering, explore key themes for HRBP’s today and why these have relevance, and explore key competencies of HRBP’s operating in today’s workplace.
You’ll have the opportunity to measure your personal effectiveness against those competencies and behaviours as well as discuss key issues such as:
- the need to be insight-led as an HR professional including an in-depth understanding of strategy
- the value of being evidence-led to make informed decisions that benefit the organisation
- the concept of business value and how HR can add true value by focusing its activities on the key improvement points in a business that disproportionately positively impact on organisational success
- the contribution of workplace analytics and drawing insight from data
- critical elements to being an influential partner
- the role coaching and mentoring plays in the profile of the successful HR business partner.
By the end of the HRBP Development – Masterclass, you'll be able to:
- understand the trends and resulting impact of the future of work
- define the role of an HRBP in a changing context
- identify the foundations of Business Savvy HR
- scan the environment and apply a strategic mindset
- position HR for strategic purpose and planning
- develop a strategic partnering approach
- describe the business model at depth
- generate insight from data and evidence
- connect with curiosity, purpose and impact
- lead with integrity, consideration and challenge
- develop trust and the courage to challenge
- determine stakeholders and influence with impact
- choose a coaching/mentoring approach
- apply situational coaching/mentoring skills
- commit to workplace application.
- The future of work
- The role of an HRBP
- Business Savvy HR
- The strategic mindset
- Positioning HR for strategic purpose
- Strategic partnering
- Understanding the organisational model at depth
- Generating insight from data and evidence
- Connecting with curiosity, purpose and impact
- Leading with integrity, consideration and challenge
- A trusted advisor
- The influential HRBP
- HRBP as an organisational Coach-Mentor
- HRBP as organisational Coach-Mentor: Practical Exercise
- Workplace application
Giles O’Halloran, Lead Tutor HR Business Partner Programmes, CIPD. Giles is an experienced HR and Recruitment professional who works as a freelance consultant, strategist, writer and coach. He started his HR career with IBM after first reading Modern Languages at Warwick University and becoming ...
Carrie is Co-Founder of Change-Gear Ltd, a business providing executive coaching, leadership development, employability skills as well as HR consultancy Carrie has worked for some of the UK leading retailers such as Laura Ashley and Dixons Group where she held senior HR and Training roles in bot...
Qualifications: MA HRM, FCIPD, Post Graduate Certificate in Executive Coaching Gerry is a highly skilled HR Professional with over 25 years leadership experience coupled with an academic teaching background. She has increasingly specialised in organisational development consultancy and over rece...
As a facilitator, Caroline Sullivan focusуы on the provision of training and coaching programmes that enhance professional and interpersonal skills for middle to senior managers. This includes: increasing understanding and confidence about how we come across to othersassisting individuals to iden...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.