Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with SIM Professional Development.Full disclaimer.
About the course
With the increased pace of change and restructuring, organisations need to have in place robust and pragmatic HR policies. Globalisation and technology are also changing the way HR practitioners undertake their responsibilities. It is vital that managers are geared to handling people management issues and achieving exceptional standards of performance. The challenge is to effectively manage talent to deliver business results by having the right approach and by creating effective HR policies.
Benefits to You
This workshop enables you to:
- consider a framework of HR best practices in talent management in the employment, development, reward and retention of staff
- develop a range of HR-related policies and procedures which will fit within the culture of your organisation
- align your policies and procedures with relevant employment legislation
- Understanding the Impact of the New Economy on HR Practices
- Determining Challenges and Relevant Policy Changes and Understanding Expectations of Employees
- Creating a Mindset that Individuals Become Partners and Players and Deliver Business Value
- Benchmarking Competitive Practices
- Organising and Working with a Policy Project Team
- Policy Content and Development
- Understanding the Success Criteria of Effective HR Policies and Practices
Experiential learning, exercises and discussions through a process of reflection and exchange by benchmarking with other participants and creation of an action plan to take stock of the future by learning from the past.
Who should attend
(Level 2) Supervisor, Executive, & Emerging Managers
(Level 3) New Managers
Trust the experts
Robin Robbins has extensive senior management experience in people development and has worked across all disciplines and in a wide range of sectors including consumer goods, research and development, chemicals, the beverage industry and engineering. He is currently a principal consultant of a co...