Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
- Human Resource Directors and Managers
- Human Resource Business Partners
- Human Resource Coordinators and Supervisors
- Managers with Human Resource Responsibilities
About the course
All successful organizations generate value for their stakeholders. They understand the needs of their stakeholders, the external and internal environments in which they operate and how change will impact their organization.
In order for the human resource function to provide value to their stakeholders, we must become strategic, we must build partnerships with internal and external stakeholders and we must align our products and services to the strategic orientation of the organization.
In other words, we must become a strategic partner.
This Oxford seminar will focus on how to become a strategic partner; what steps a human resource department must take in order for them to contribute, at a high level, to the success of the organization.
Proficiency indicators from this Oxford seminar will include:
- Identifying ways in which HR can support the organization's strategy and goals
- How to engage other business leaders in strategic analysis and planning
- Developing and implementing an HR strategy that supports the organization's strategic alignment
- Provide HR focused expertise to other functions when formulating goals and objectives
- Ensuring that the HR strategy creates and sustains the organization's competitive advantage
- Evaluating HR critical activities to determine impact, value added and utility
- Use systems thinking to understand how the organization operates
- Use benchmarks, industry metrics and workforce trends to understand the organization's market position and competitive advantage
- Make Effective Use of your Human Resource Information System (HRIS) to handle daily Administrative HR tasks. Employees can make use of the Self-Service Facility online. This saves time and reduces costs.
- Fully involve your Human Resource in HR System Development that is supportive of Business Strategy Development and Implementation. This promotes Ownership.
- Appoint an HR Head who understands well the Strategic Partnership Relationship between Organizational Strategy and Human Resource
- In a Knowledge Economy, HR has an opportunity to become a Strategic Partner. Knowledge and Information are required to Formulate, Implement and Review Strategies. Decide to become a Knowledge Organization.
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.