HR Analytics: Simplifying Decision Making With Data (HR417)
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with ILR School.Full disclaimer.
HR analytics, now recognized as both a science and art, requires skillful development and practical application. Learn how to leverage and optimize a wealth of data to make better decisions, engage business leaders and drive business performance.
Examine an HR analytical framework that will enable practitioners to identify key business drivers, translate them into metrics, create insights and present compelling data in a visual and impactful manner. Building this skill will result in credible analytics that can change a leader's perception and result in faster and actionable outcomes. Through practical application of key concepts, learn how to turn HR’s data collection into a business partnering opportunity and align HR metrics with strategic business goals.
Get Cornell ILR associate professor of human resources John Hausknecht's perspective on the future and benefits of HR Analytics in the article HR Analytics: Putting Data to Work.
- How to test assumptions through data
- Different approaches to analysis
- Finding and articulating relevant insights
- Preparing a compelling story with data
Approach and Features
- High interactive two-day workshop
- Practice with data sets for hands-on experience
- Group exercise with an HR dashboard
- Presentation of insights and practiced communication of analytical results