Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.
Who should attend
- HR Professionals
- Those who want to take their career to the next level and get ahead of the curve
- Anyone who is interested in data science and how big data can play a role in organizations
About the course
Understanding and using data is the future foundation of making important HR decisions.
The need for HR professionals who know how to use data analytics to forecast and make vital decisions is growing.
Attend HR Analytics and be prepared to:
- Take data you already have and turn it into decision-making reports without having to buy new software or use outside consultants
- Provide essential insights to your company that can only come from data analytics
- Understand your employees' age and experience allowing you to better predict when they are going to leave or retire
- Develop a recruitment strategy based upon a thorough knowledge of your current talent and future talent needs
- Train your current workforce to be ready for opportunities when they develop, creating a path of progression and increased retention
- Position your HR department as a strategic partner, using hard data to help make important decisions
Tina M. Riley, PhD, is an Associate Professor and Associate Director of the School of Human Resources and Labor Relations at Michigan State University (MSU). She is the Director of the School's Human Resource Executive Education program and holds a PhD in Higher, Adult, and Lifelong Education as ...
Mike Adams, M.S., is the Director of Talent Acquisition for the Cancer and Hematology Centers of Western Michigan (CHCWM). At CHCWM, Mike is tasked with the recruitment, selection, and on-boarding of a wide variety of positions at a multi-site health care organization. Previously, Mike was a Huma...