Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with School of Human Resources & Labor Relations.Full disclaimer.
Understanding and using data is the future foundation of making important HR decisions.
The need for HR professionals who know how to use data analytics to forecast and make vital decisions is growing.
Attend HR Analytics and be prepared to:
- Take data you already have and turn it into decision-making reports without having to buy new software or use outside consultants
- Provide essential insights to your company that can only come from data analytics
- Understand your employees' age and experience allowing you to better predict when they are going to leave or retire
- Develop a recruitment strategy based upon a thorough knowledge of your current talent and future talent needs
- Train your current workforce to be ready for opportunities when they develop, creating a path of progression and increased retention
- Position your HR department as a strategic partner, using hard data to help make important decisions
Who should attend
- HR Professionals
- Those who want to take their career to the next level and get ahead of the curve
- Anyone who is interested in data science and how big data can play a role in organizations