Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
- Those charged with implementing HR Analytics
- HR Professionals interested in using Data to determine better Outcomes
- Data Analysts interested in maximizing the Return on Human Capital Investments
- Line Managers wishing to broaden their Skills and Adaptability
- Those new to HR and who wish to specialise in the growing field of Analytics
About the course
‘But we’re HR – we don’t do numbers do we?’
The answer is that yes HR does do numbers now and Data Analytics is ensuring that HR plays a central role in organisational decision-making and strategic thinking. People are the most valuable and expensive asset so it makes sense to optimise their contribution – collecting data on employees’ performance, recruitment, talent and learning and development enables HR professionals and the organisation to gain insights into the performance of the workforce so that the investment in the ‘Human Capital’ brings improved performance and higher productivity.
‘So how do Analytics help?’
HR Analytics uses people-data in analytical processes to drive organisational success by evaluating and designing better systems and solving business problems. Critically, it enables evidence-based decisions to be made using data collected and synthesized from a variety of sources both within and outside the organisation. It removes any element of ‘silo’ thinking because HR has to understand not only the business but also the operating environment in order to move the organisation forward.
- Using Data improved daily People Management
- Analytics Role in Learning & Development
- Understand the Fundamental Changes in the Operating Environment
- Conduct Analysis of Data for Predictive and Corrective Planning
- Use a range of HR Assessment Tools to improve Organisational Performance
- Develop HR Metrics, Apply them and Align them with Organisational Strategy
- The Rationale for the ‘Evidence Based Approach’
- Understanding Statistics-Probability, Significance, Data and Metrics
- State-of-the-Art Analytics: Stages on the Journey
- Viewing Employees as Assets not Costs
- Strategies for Investing in, and Developing Human Capital
- Measuring the Impact of HR Strategy and Investments
- What Information should be Collected and Analysed?
- Electronic Workforce Surveillance & Analytics
- Data Security
- Applying Analytics to HR Activities
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.