How to Write Successful Newsletters and Press Releases
A highly enjoyable and insightful introductory workshop for anyone who wants to write compelling and newsworthy press releases or engaging employee newsletters. Very hands-on course with practical exercises and opportunities to write and learn from peer and tutor feedback. You will learn new techniques that ensure you produce right first time copy, saving you time and making you more influential.
- The six fundamentals of all good writing.
- Gaining a deeper insight into your audience(s).
- Why companies need PR.
- What journalists expect from press releases.
- Identifying newsworthy stories.
- Planning and writing persuasive press releases.
- Top tips for newsletter contents.
- How to do great interviews that provide powerful stories.
Who should attend
Ideal for up and coming marketing professionals whose responsibilities include PR writing and internal communications. Typical delegates are marketing executives and managers. The course is tactical and operational but with a strategic backdrop so that delegates understand the ‘why’ as well as the ‘how’. No prior knowledge is necessary.