How to Write for the web
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with The Chartered Institute of Marketing.Full disclaimer.
Copywriting for the web is different to writing offline. Pick up the trade secrets on writing for the web and help move your site up the search engine ranks as well as in customer estimations. This extremely popular workshop shows how to write effective copy for your internet and intranet sites. An excellent follow-up to Principles of Great Copywriting.
- What makes people ‘stick’ to sites.
- How to promote your ratings in search engines.
- What makes a good website and good online text.
- How to write copy for online reading.
- The way we read on line and how this effects the way copy needs to be written.
- How to run a usability study.
- How the psychology of web copy needs to be considered when writing.
- The importance of clarity and interaction on your site.
Who should attend
This interactive workshop is ideal for any marketer or content manager, writing for the web or critically appraising the writing of in-house colleagues or agency staff.