Who should attend
This course is ideal for marketers who want to learn how to write a robust and effective brief, that allows you to get the most out of their agency/in-house team. No previous experience of briefing experience is required.
About the course
The brief is a written contract between you and your agency/in-house team. It is the foundation from which creative proposals and content are built. In this interactive workshop we will look at the important role a brief plays in developing effective communications, outline the key structural components of a brief and how to write an informative and inspirational brief. We will also show you how to deliver briefs to your agency/in-house team and use your brief to evaluate creative ideas and content.
- The importance of a good brief
- The key components of a brief
- A step-by-step guide to writing an inspirational brief
- How to specify your KPIs and deliverables
- How to deliver the brief to your agency partners (internal/external)
- How to use the brief to evaluate creative ideas and content
The CIM experience
- Expert trainers - Passionate specialists who keep up to date with the latest trends in their field.
- Quality delivery - Trainers are assessed annually on the quality of their delivery and delegate engagement.
- Practical training methods - Theory and practical based training to take back to the office.
- Small class sizes - No more than 15 people to ensure you get the most from our trainers.
- Wide breadth of topics - Marketers should understand marketing as a whole, not just digital.
- 3 learning levels - Principles, Intermediate and Advanced.
Abigail Dixon has over 17 years’ experience in brand management, strategic planning, product management, step change projects delivery, as well as training and capability. She has worked on many Household brands across markets and sectors both clients side and consultancy capacity which include P...
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.