Who should attend
Individuals who are new to project management, “accidental” project managers (professionals for whom PM is a secondary part of their jobs), business analysts, subject-matter experts from any field who contribute to projects, managers responsible for projects and experienced project managers looking to review current tools, techniques, and processes.
About the course
Are you ready to exceed project expectations and deliver results? Project management seems so straightforward—if everyone does their part. But changing requirements, competing priorities, and unexpected surprises often delay even the most thought-out project.
Learn how to deliver results no matter what comes up. In less than 3 hours you’ll get techniques to manage change requests and negotiate with stakeholders to prevent delays. Equip yourself with the skills to deliver the expected results on time and on budget.
- Execute a Project Plan Successfully
Project Status Reporting
- Acquire Status Information
- Build an Effective Status Report
Meetings, Action Items, and Change
- Identify the Types and Purposes of Meetings
- Identify Action Items and Issues
- Recognize the Importance of Managing Change
What will you learn and practice?
This short hands-on training programme is highly interactive with exercises. The programme will be led by an experienced facilitator with former management experience in international companies.
- Track critical information that could make or break the project
- Develop and deliver status reports to your project sponsor
- Manage scope creep requests from stakeholders effectively
- Make your project meetings productive
- Zero in on crucial action items and issues that need to be addressed
- Manage change throughout the project.
Videos and materials
Read more about Negotiations
Read more about Project management
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.