About the course
Are you ready to exceed project expectations and deliver results?
Project management seems so straightforward—if everyone does their part. But changing requirements, competing priorities, and unexpected surprises often delay even the most thought-out project.
Learn how to deliver results no matter what comes up. In less than 3 hours you’ll get techniques to manage change requests and negotiate with stakeholders to prevent delays. Equip yourself with the skills to deliver the expected results on time and on budget.
What You Will Cover
- Track critical information that could make or break the project
- Develop and deliver status reports to your project sponsor
- Manage scope creep requests from stakeholders effectively
- Make your project meetings productive
- Zero in on crucial action items and issues that need to be addressed
- Manage change throughout the project.
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.