Who should attend
Individuals who are new to project management, “accidental” project managers (professionals for whom PM is a secondary part of their jobs), business analysts, subject-matter experts from any field who contribute to projects, managers responsible for projects and experienced project managers looking to review current tools, techniques, and processes.
About the course
Determining accurate and realistic baselines for scope, timeline, costs and quality Set your project up for success. Proper planning dramatically increases your odds of meeting project objectives and coming in on time and under budget. In less than 3 hours we’ll give the tools to initiate a project successfully. We’ll show you how to set realistic objectives and accurate baselines for scope, timeline, costs and quality.
How will you benefit?
- Facilitate a Smoother Project Start-Up
- Set Clear Expectations with Stakeholders on Project Scope/Quality, Time, Cost and Expected Benefit to the Organization
- Obtain Upfront Alignment with Customers
What will you learn and practice?
This short hands-on training programme is highly interactive with exercises. The programme will be led by an experienced facilitator with former management experience in international companies.
- Identify key stakeholders and set their expectations about what the project will deliver
- Get consensus on a project requirements document to make sure you’re all on the same page before you get started
- Focus your team on project deliverables with a clearly defined project charter
- Create documentation to easily track and report on your project’s progress
Ronald has more than 20 years’ experience in information and telecommunications technology, implementation of infrastructure projects, project management, coaching and facilitation. Ronald has been a consultant with major IT & Telecommunications organizations as well as companies in Food, Aut...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.