How to Start a Podcast?
Your clients want to get to know you and hear about what you do. Podcasting is on the rise with more than 1 in 10 adults in the UK reporting they listen to podcasts every single week (Ofcom, September 2018).
Join us on the How to Start a Podcast course and learn how to create a podcast, what podcasting equipment you need and how to make podcasting work for your business.
Marketing your business through online content is now essential to grow your profile and connect with your information-hungry clients. Podcasting is a great way to develop deep and lasting connections with your clients, so that they know you, like you and trust you enough to do business with you again and again.
This podcasting course will equip you with the technical knowledge of producing a podcast, from rss feeds to equipment, how to format and produce stand out content, and how to market your podcast for continued growth.
- Why use podcasts
- How to make a podcast that stands out
- What equipment do you need
- Introduction to recording and editing audio
- Design an episode including scripting ideas
- How to market your podcast and understand your audience growth
- How to get your podcast on the right platforms, including logo design and show notes
- Overview of the podcasting landscape – why use podcasts and what does great sound like?
- Ability to create meaningful content from your business for your audience, including starting from scratch
- Understanding the equipment & research needed to create professional sounding podcasts
- Ability to create an effective brief to support podcast creation for your business
- Techniques & tools to get an insight into what sort of podcast will most likely resonate with your client base
- Increased knowledge & confidence in managing the podcast creative process both in-house and through an external agency
- How to get your podcast heard, ranked, clicked on & shared?
- Approaches to engage influencers and manage risks
- Creative approaches & ideas generation that stand out to tell your story in an engaging way
- Technical factors: how to record & edit audio professionally
Who should attend
- Marketing departments wishing to tap into the benefits of podcasting and audio
- Social media managers
- Digital content producers
- Online marketers and agencies
- Educational organisations
- Aspiring podcast producers
- Small business owners