Who should attend
Any marketer who is looking to start freelancing or set up their own business.
About the course
Many Marketers are looking to improve their work/life balance by setting up a freelance or contract marketing business. While many have an idea about what they would like to do, few know where to start and how to make it work. This practical course will help you define your proposition and give you the checklists, know-how and guidance on how to set up your offering and develop your business plan. You will leave with a 90-day action plan to start your freelance career.
- How to define expectations and remain motivated
- How to define your target audience
- How to define your offering/proposition
- How to market yourself and develop your personal brand
- How to kick-start your business
- How to define your renumeration/rates
- How to communicate your offering
- How to register your business and tax considerations
- Plan your next 90 days to get started
Abigail Dixon has over 17 years’ experience in brand management, strategic planning, product management, step change projects delivery, as well as training and capability. She has worked on many Household brands across markets and sectors both clients side and consultancy capacity which include P...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.