How to Speak With Greater Confidence, Purpose and Impact
Learn practical techniques to structure, prepare and phrase your text, use your voice correctly, and identify common speech faults (pronunciation) to enhance your presentation skills and speak with greater confidence.
Benefits to You
• to deliver more powerful presentations and speeches • to prepare presentations that will convince, motivate and win hearts and minds. • the tactics, taboos and techniques!
You will receive a dictionary.
Planning, Preparing and Writing Your Text for Impactful Presentations / Speeches
- Being succinct, relevant and focused
- Phrasing your text for impactful delivery
Think better on your feet every time !
How to Manage Stage Fright Positively and Confidently Everytime
How to Write it (text) Right, Say it Right, and Sound Right
- Writing memorable soundbites
- Use of euphony to sound good
- Choice and use of words
Vocal Expression for Outstanding Presentations
- Developing a more melodious speaking voice and vocal tone
- Vocal skills practice – Resonance, projection and articulation
Voice Production and Clear Speech
- Using your speech and voice organs correctly
- Discover your vocal faults and mispronunciations
Developing Correct Ways of Using the Voice for Impact
- Breathing and relaxation techniques
- Using resonators and articulators
- Posture and tensions of speech muscles
Problems in Pronunciation of Standard English
- Phonics and phonetics
- Causes of indistinct speech
- Practical exercises to improve sounds of spoken English
Individual Speech and Voice Analysis
- Using resonators and breath support for good tonal quality
- Habitual pitch versus natural pitch
- Monotony versus melody
Knowing the 44 Phonetic Symbols and Speech Sounds for Correct Pronunciation
Voice Problems and Vocal Fatigue Affecting Presentations and Spoken Communication
As part of the training and learning during the course, photography and/or video-recording of participants in action will be done.
Who should attend
(Level 1) Admin & Support
(Level 2) Supervisor, Executive, & Emerging Managers
(Level 3) New Managers